Wednesday, October 22, 2008

wednsday 8:23 PM 22/10/2008

Dear Diary,

Today I had a great day.My story is like semalam but I am not mad at my sister.Why?Because she woke me up & told me to naik atas,so I naik atas I feel so lazy but my mother suruh mandi but i didn't yet I tengok TV first, then my father pulak marah.Then I terus mandi,but first Isuruh my younger brother to teman so he teman,when I habis mandi I terkejut sebab my maid terkejutkan me.Then I suruh my maid teman I untuk teman pakai baju.Then I'am ready to pergi sekolah Pusat Tuisyen Sri Ad Daris then when the bell rang I go to ngaji class pulak but today is hafazan but I didn't pass so must hafaz di luar kelas.Then I balik then I'am ready to pergi sekolah kebangsaan at the bus I berbual then my bag jatuh I wan't to pick it up then my bus driver think I'am going to make some noise so my bus driver stop and I terjatuh my kepala terkena kerusi so I nangis.Then I met 2nd best friend Afrina.Sorry I must skip because I tak ingat sangat,sorry.Then the teacher suruh practice untuk program kokorikulum tapi kitaorang dapat no.5 per8 so kitaorang sambung belajar.Then cikgu kasi perempuan balik cepat YAY!!!!!.Tapi laki kena balik lambat sebab bising Kuang Kuang Kuang!!!!!.And now I am habis rigting now WISH ME LUCK FOR THE EXAM!!!!!!!!! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aisyah dear
good luck in your exam but first you have to study hard. hope you can still maintain at number one in this final exam.

love ibu